Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Ishwar Zanwar
NameDr. Ishwar Zanwar
M.B.B.S, DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
- Designation & Year :
Hospital : MGM Hospital & Medical college, Aurangabad Duration : January 2012 onwards
- Designation & Year :Visiting Cardiologist
Hospital : Shree Siddhivinayak Cathlab Pvt. Ltd., Karad.Duration : December 2010 onwards
- Designation & Year : Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Hospital : Poona Hospital.Duration : December 2010 onwards
- Designation & Year : Junior, Senior & Chief Resident in Cardiology,
Hospital : Poona Hospital and Research Centre, Pune. Duration : Jan 2007 - June 2010
- Designation & Year :Worked as Intensivist in Medical ICU
Hospital : Poona Hospital, Pune Duration : June 2006- Dec 2006
- Designation & Year :Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Hospital : Ruby hall clinic, Sahyadri group of Hospitals, Noble hospital, Global hospital. Duration : October 2005 onwards
- Designation & Year : Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist
Hospital : Poona Hospital, Pune Duration : January 2003 onwards
- Designation & Year :Junior, Senior & Chief Resident in Medicine
Hospital : Poona Hospital and Research Centre, Pune Duration : June 2003 – June 2006
Awards And Honours
Lipid academics-Goa, Echocardiography summit, Pune Cardiological society, Pune chapter, many CMEs and conferences.
Operator for Live Case
Left Main/Bifurcational lesion using IVUS transmitted to Florida, USA for C3 Interventional and International Congress, Pune, India, 2014.
CANTOS, RELAX ASIA & PARAGON, 2015.
Live Case Operator
India Live 2016- Bifurcational lesion using IVUS transmitted to Taj Palace, Delhi, India, 2016.
India Live, Delhi, India, 2016.
Research Work & Dissertations
- Revascularisation in cardiogenic Shock - For Research Society of Poona Hospital.
- Left ventricular function after myocardial infarction and its prognostic implications. - For DNB [Medicine] Dissertation
- Septal pacing versus RV apical pacing - For DNB [Cardiology] Dissertation